Asking for help is hard to do.
Getting help at the Big Sky Community Food bank and Resource Center is easy peasy.
CALL US TODAY
+1 (406) 995- 3088
Tuesday: 3pm – 7pm
Wednesday: 11am – 3pm
Thursday 3pm – 7pm
Friday: 11am – 3pm
We are closed Monday, Saturday and Sunday.
We are located at 47995 Gallatin Rd. on Highway 191, just north of the stoplight. We’re underneath Cafe 191. Customers are welcome to enter at the main door facing 191. Donations are accepted at the south facing door.
47995 #201 Gallatin Rd, Big Sky, Montana 59716
Are you in a food emergency?
Please come see us.
We have a variety of services that can help.
Food and Nutrition
We have canned and shelf-stable food as well as dairy, produce, baked goods, frozen meats and frozen meals. We often have an overabundance of milk, so don’t be shy!
Our new expanded space has a free computer lab with wifi and free printing, expanded coatroom with free winterwear, toiletries, cookware and an assortment of linens. We also have a washer and dryer for customer use for a small fee. Staff can also help households apply for local, state, and federal assistance programs. Our goal is to help you find strategies to make paychecks go farther and plan for better financial outcomes.
Mental and Behavioral Health
Big Sky is in the process of developing our mental and behavioral health support systems. While the Big Sky Community Food Bank does not offer direct counseling services, we have many connections with local options that we can help you access.
- National Suicide Lifeline: 988
- Montana Suicide Hotline: 211 Spanish: 888-628-9454
- MT Crisis Text Life Line: Text “MT” to 741741
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
- LGBTQ+ Phone Line : (866) 488-7386 (The Trevor Project: Support for LGBTQ+ youth)
- TRANS Lifeline Hotline: (877) 565-8860 (Support from fully-transitioned and transitioning individuals, for their counterparts sharing similar experience)
- National Human Trafficking Hotline is 1-888-373-7888.
- To make a non-emergency report of suspected human trafficking in Gallatin County, call 406-582-2121.
Other Area Social Services
- 211 Help Center: Need help? Someone to just talk to? Concerned about someone? Need help finding resources?
- Haven: Haven provides confidential support, legal advocacy, counseling, and a safe place to stay for anyone and everyone impacted by domestic violence, sexual assault, sex trafficking, and stalking.
- Bridgercare: Providing excellent, affordable reproductive & sexual healthcare & education in Montana
- HRDC: Whether you need emergency services, affordible housing, groceries, a hot meal, or support with your energy bills, we can help. We provide resources to create healthier, better lives, and all are welcome at HRDC.
- Salvation Army: Military Personnel Assistance, Disaster Services, Emergency Financial Assistance, Emergency Shelter, Seasonal Services, Casework Services
- Love INC: (Faith-based) volunteer organization connecting people with local resources and services.
- West Yellowstone Social Services: The Job and Social Services Office provide a variety of services to both residents of and visitors to West Yellowstone.
- Gallatin Gateway Community Center